Call us on +61 (0)8 9731 7154
Farley Road, Donnybrook, Western Australia 6239, Australia
Nestled within the state forest only twelve kilometres from Donnybrook the upper reaches of the Capel River Valley, you will find Boronia Farm, a place of tranquillity and peace.
This 160 acre mixed organic farm offers a chance to see a variety of farming activities. Smell and view the scented Boronia growing, in season, in it's natural surroundings.
Listen to the red-tailed cockatoos as they fly overhead and marvel at the dainty blue wrens as they dance around your feet.
Wonder at the frog chorus at dusk and the birdsong at dawn. Most evenings you can see kangaroos as they venture into the paddocks from the bush.
Canoe on the dam in privacy with only the birds and creatures of the bush to keep you company. Join in the many different farm activities and pick fruit in season directly from the trees.
Boronia Farm provides a variety of experiences for people of all ages. Young families enjoy the farm experience while couples of all ages are able to relax in front of the wood fires, bush walk and enjoy the seclusion of the farm where you will be our only guests. Take advantage of our location central to the attractions of the southwest.
Come to Boronia Farm and experience the warm country hospitality, while staying in comfort in the fully self-contained cottage.
1) The cottage has 3 bedrooms, the Accommodation Booking panel indicates 1 room, it should say 1 cottage!
2) A Minimum of two night booking.
3) Linen charge of $8.00 per person per stay applies
4) Above charges and applicable discounts are not calculated by this booking engine.
5) We will reply with a direct email to you
6) Please see terms and conditions via Our Rates on the home page,